Creating a safe, healthy, and amazing experience is our top priority! We have implemented protocols that adhere to the orders and mandates set forth by WorkSafe BC, BCCDC, Registered Massage Therapy Board and Fraser Health.
We ask you to reschedule your appointment if any of the following has changed since the day you booked:
Within 48 hours of your scheduled visit, you had close contact with a test positive person please reschedule 14 days after that visit;
If you have travelled on a plane or out of the province to high case areas, we ask you to reschedule until 14 days have passed from your return.
If you or anyone in your household is waiting for a COVID test result, please reschedule your appointment. If you need to reschedule please call us at 604-557-0500.
What to expect when you arrive at the spa:
- Guests are asked to wear a mask when entering the spa. If guests do not have a mask one can be purchased at reception for $1.
- Guests are asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival
- At Guest Service you will be asked COVID specific questions and your temperature will be taken
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time, if new to the spa please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time to complete client information forms
- Steam room and showers are temporarily closed
- Guests may change in treatment rooms or into one of our lovely robes
- Cash is not accepted
- We have bottled water for guests, but all other food and beverages are removed at this time
Our ‘New’ Spa Environment
- Safety ‘sneeze’ shields are strategically installed at our reception desks.
- Floor and seating signage will indicate 6-foot physical distancing when possible.
- Our women’s and men’s lounges will serve as a waiting room only with no “relaxation” time pre or post-treatment.
- Our women’s and men’s lounges TV’s are not turned on at this time as no “relaxation” time is available except when waiting for treatments to begin.
- Floor and seating signage will indicate 6-foot physical distancing, we ask you to respect the personal space of other guests.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employees will be supplied face masks, protective eyewear and/or face shields.
- Guests will be asked to bring their own face mask and wear it for the duration of their visit. Disposable masks are available for the purchase of $1, while supplies last.
- Gloves will be provided for employees, if required, although hand washing and hand sanitizing are proven to be sufficient and most effective.
We hope we have answered all your concerns regarding COVID and safety please do not hesitate to give us a call for any further information.
To reserve a time with us please call 604-557-0500 – once your reservation is confirmed if you cannot keep your commitment please give us a call and we will happily reschedule to a time better suited to your life. 24 hours cancellation notice allows us time to book the time that was reserved for you. Not cancelling an appointment may result in a 50% cost of treatment charge to your account.