Communicable Disease Prevention Plan (COVID 19)
Creating a safe, healthy, and amazing experience is our top priority! We implement protocols that adhere to the orders and mandates set forth by WorkSafe BC, BCCDC, Registered Massage Therapy Board and Fraser Health.
We ask you to reschedule your appointment if any of the following has changed since the day you booked:
Within 48 hours of your scheduled visit, you had close contact with a COVID test positive person regardless of your vaccination status please reschedule 14 days after that visit;
If you are experiencing cold or virus symptoms please reschedule for a time when you are feeling better.
If you or anyone in your household is waiting for a COVID test result, please reschedule your appointment. If you need to reschedule please call us at 604-557-0500
What to expect when you arrive at the spa:
- Masks are recommended in the common areas of the Spa. You and your therapist can chat about the need for a mask in your treatment your safety is our utmost priority.
- Hand sanitizer is placed around the spa and use is encouraged but a good 20second hand wash with soap is still the best line of defense.
- At Guest Service we ask our Guests to sign in confirming you will provide your therapist with current health or skin care needs relevant to your treatment. If new to the spa we will ask you to complete a questionnaire possibly two depending on the service.
- You will be given a robe and sandals if your treatment is body or facial care. If you are booked in for waxing or nail care a robe is optional.
- We encourage Guests to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the start time of their treatment to ensure you are changed and relaxed ready to start your treatment.
- Steam rooms are temporarily closed please follow us on Instagram @wildorangespa or Facebook @thewildorangespa for announcements for changes in this service.
- Our showers are open.
- We have touchless drinking water stations in our lounges that can provide cold water as well as hot water for a tea to enjoy while you wait for your service to begin or after when you just want to relax a little bit longer.
Our Spa Environment
- Our reception team are still behind safety sneeze shields but are no longer required to wear masks at that station. They will wear a mask when they come into the retail area to assist you.
- Masks are mandatory with Staff giving Facials, Manicures, Face Waxing and Eye Lash/brow tinting. Please do not ask them to remove them.
- You can ask a therapist to wear a mask during the entire treatment such as a massage for your comfort.
- The conversation is changing from COVID 19 to Communicable Disease Prevention Plan. As you can appreciate our therapists see multiple guests throughout each day. There are many viruses and colds each season we have always done our due diligence to prevent their spread. COVID 19 has taught us “touch and close” contact are the number one cause of spread. For everyone’s protection, we will continue our extensive steps to complete a touch disinfecting process in treatment rooms and workstations between each service.
We hope we have answered all your concerns regarding COVID and safety please do not hesitate to give us a call for any further information.
To reserve a time with us please call 604-557-0500 – once your reservation is confirmed if you cannot keep your commitment please give us a call and we will happily reschedule to a time better suited to your life. 24 hours cancellation notice allows us time to book the time that was reserved for you. Not cancelling an appointment may result in a 50% cost of treatment charge to your account.